Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Happy Secret To Better Work

Have you ever heard of TedTalk?  I didn't either until my husband stumbled upon it through our Rokku, and then also through Netflix.  I highly encourage you to look it up if you have either device, or even on youtube.  TED is an acronym, which stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design.  Each episode is relatively short in length with a purpose of giving you food for thought.  Something to enrich your life.  I have yet to find one that I haven't gained something from.  In any case, I will make this blog short and brief, with one clear message:  Watch this video.  It's twelve minutes long, I hope you can spare the time.  This is a profound message on happiness, or how to achieve it through better work.  What does that mean?  That's why you need to watch the video.  I welcome you to leave comments and let me know your thoughts.  The speaker is Shawn Achor, a psychologist. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment