Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Fresh New Year

Hello to anyone and everyone!  I have not had a blog since my high school days.  What a blast from the past to be creating one now.  My purpose in doing so?  To reach out to the internet world and let people know I exist, I have dreams, and I want to be heard. 

I've never really done the "New Years Resolution" thing.  Never really had a big enough goal that I wanted to commit myself to.  Now I do. 

This year, I've given myself the goal of getting published.  So be on the look out world, I am going to be in digital print, you wait and see! 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanie! It's gonna happen :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to see you going after your aspirations! I wish you so much success with it. :) I'm excited to start following your new blog. This does remind me of high school ha ha. This is michelle btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey michelle! I like your blogger name! Yeah, lots of old memories for sure coming back to the blogging world. Great to see you here! And thank you :) We are both pursuing our passion

      Delete