Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just Words?

"How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it's just words." - David Foster Wallace's The Pale King
 
Ha!  This quote brought a smile to my face.  This is the challenge of a writer, to convey the emotion that is brimming inside, making it come to life and allowing the reader to feel what we are trying to convey.  It is a lovingly painful relationship.  It is so worth it though when those words come together, and you can bring it surfacing to the reader's eye.  When your words manage to move them, motivate them, or let them understand, shout, skip, curse, be-bop or what-have-you.

Soon.  I will be published soon.  A few more weeks to go!  I am anxiously awaiting the last few details of my cover to come together, and then I can move into the final stages of self-publishing.

I do so appreciate the comments that have been left on my earlier blog posts, and wish to thank you all for your interest you have shown.  I will strive to keep your continued interest, and welcome any suggestions or comments that can help me do so.  You are wonderful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment