Monday, April 15, 2013

Wowie Zowie!

Do you ever have that feeling, the one where your eyes pop, your jaw drops, and you think to yourself "I... won??"  I'm having that moment.  It is feeling pretty darn cool!

So what did I win?  The grand package to Allan Dubon's new book release, 'When Leadership Meets Social Media.'  He is a social media guru with lots of knowledge on how to best use the internet platform to allow you to succeed and be seen among the online world.  The grand package includes some personalized mentoring, which is a great value.  I am so excited about this!  I would like to give a shout out to Allan and thank him for this honor! 

If any of you are like me, and social media is something you are just stepping your feet into, please check out his website at http://allandubon.com. He gives a lot of interesting tips and tricks to utilizing the social media platform to your best advantage.

You can also find him on Twitter @allandubon and you can find myself on there as well @booksbysmiles.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment