Friday, May 10, 2013

Behind on the Times

*Blows some dust off the screen*  There, that's a little better now.  Who knew an online blogging spot could collect dust? 

I am on facebook, twitter, and here, and I have yet to get on hootesuite and manage my time better, so unfortunately this place has suffered the effects of neglect.  It has been two weeks since The Coin's official launch.  Whew!  Time travels so fast.  I wish to thank those of who you have supported me.  If you have purchased online, please be kind and leave a review and rate my book.  That helps me out greatly!  If you feel so inclined, I would appreciate any comments down below as well.  I love hearing from you :)

I wish to be short and simple right now.  I have a confession to make.  It's no secret, really, but I do have a weakness: I love to spend time with my husband.  He is a great source of happiness in my life.  This may sound cheeky or dorky, but well, we are both fans of the television show 'Survivor' and Wednesday nights are our date nights.  We rush home from work, make a quick dinner that can get prepared just in time to eat while watching the show.  I never used to be a fan until I met him.  Now?  I love the show.  This season has been a very entertaining one, and I suppose it sounds corny that a television show is actually a bonding experience for us, but suffice it to say, it is. 

And I love it.

Tonight we went out on more of an actual date.  We went and ate at a local eatery and then took a stroll through a nearby park.  We enjoyed seeing the dark clouds of rain slowly stroll in until they covered us and forced us to retreat to the car.  I managed to capture this a few minutes before we made a retreat.  I thought the contrasting sky mixed in with the scenery was a beautiful canvas of color.


It took me about three pictures before the men playing soccer spread themselves wide enough for me to capture a shot without them in it.  Hooray!

It is mother's day weekend, so I hope all of you have someone special you are going to dote on.  Might you forgive me for a shameless plug that The Coin would be a perfect mother's day gift?  Yes, I thought you wouldn't mind.  She will enjoy it, trust me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment